Lily In China-Xi'an City



Lily In China-Xi'an City

I went to Xi'an once and it was very memorable.
Now I introduce my travel experience. 09:00: With a sunny smile, my tour guide greets me at my hotel lobby. my day tour commences. I will head for Terracotta Warriors Museum first. 09:50: Arrive at the Terracotta Warriors Museum. My guide explains every detail of this museum, its history and other interesting facts. I fed with tons of knowledge. Being the most significant excavation of the 20th century, the Terracotta Army is a must-see sight for people coming to Xian. I am not only admire the craftsmanship of the different statues and ancient weapons in the three pits, but you will also learn about the motivation and significance of why this mausoleum was so grandly built.


12:30: Savour the most authentic local lunch. Xian is one of the famous food cities in China. For lunch, I faced with a variety of choices such as a Chinese Hamburger, Baozi ( steamed stuffed bun), Spicy soup, Tofu Jelly, Deep-fried dough sticks, Pita Bread Soaked in Mutton Soup, Biang Biang Noodles, Guokui, to name but a few.

13:30: Depart the Terracotta Warriors and get back to the city. It takes about 50 minutes to return to the City from the Terracotta Warriors museum, during which time I have a little rest and be prepared for the afternoon tour. 14:20: Visit the Ancient City Wall in a style that suits your preferences. You can either walk or ride a bike, or even take a golf cart (golf carts and bikes for your own account). I choose bike.This City Wall is the best preserved and most complete wall that has survived through China's long history. It is about 12 meters high, 12 to 14 meters wide across the top and 15 to 18 meters thick at the base. The entire circumference is about 13.7 kilometers.
16:00: Get off the City Wall and take a stroll in the Muslim Quarter. Learn about all kinds of folk art and taste various snacks here. This block is famous for its various foods and is regarded as a tourist spot for the tourists coming from all around the world, In addition to Beiyuanmen Street, Daxuexi Street and Xiyangshi, there is also a large area including Dapiyuan, Dongyangshi, Beiguangji Street and Qiaozikou which old Xian locals call “Fangshang”. Here you will find the true Xian lifestyle if you are willing to explore.
I think this trip to Xi'an is very fun and made me feel something new. If you want to go.You can contact my guide, her service is very good.


Company Name:Shaanxi China Travel Service Co., Ltd Xi'an South Second Ring Branch-Lilysun China Tours
Contactor:Lilysun
Email:lilyprivatetours@hotmail.com
Mobile:8618629295068

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Complete Guide to Xian Food and Snacks

Solo Travelers: 12 Tips for You!

10 Most Common Herbs and Spices to Keep Healthy